Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Service or persecuted?

About a week before Elder Quintero left, Wes and I were going out to help my dad clean the correls. The Elders said they wanted to do service and come and help. I said, "you do know what we are doing don't you?" They said yes and came and helped. They worked really hard and we were able to get it all done. Yes, I was helping too. I cleaned the small barn. I know Dad really appreciated the help. Of course you don't do anything for Dad without getting repaid somehow. He wanted to take the Elders out to dinner before Elder Quintero left. We all went to the Hong Kong the following Monday and Elder Quintero left on Wednesday. He is in Shelley in case you wanted to know.






1 comments:

Little Yancey Family said...

Aww what good workers... glad were weren't there THAT weekend. Hee!