Monday, March 17, 2008

week 3

Yikes, week 3 was a deadbeat for my team. Apparently not all weighed in. But the green team needed a boost anyway. Personally, I still did not lose any weight, but on the bright side I didn't gain either. I am getting lots of exercise. We did meet Saturday morning at 7:30 to walk the green belt. We went around twice, in spite of a little snow. The wind was not blowing so it really wasn't too bad. The next counter walk will be the week we go to SLC., so Patty and I will walk next week
to get our points. I just went into a sight called MyPyramid.gov it has a free tracking guide to help figure out how many calories you burn compared to how many you take in. You can work out a menu, gives you an idea on what to eat and keeps an activity log. You have to put in regular daily activities also to count calories burned. Who would have thought I was burning calories while taking a shower. Check it out. Til next week happy eating healthy and exercising to you.

2 comments:

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

thats always good not to gain anything!

Little Yancey Family said...

Hey I take a shower! Yay I'm exercising!