Monday, March 10, 2008

Week 2

Just finished week 2. I didn't lose any weight, but I was down 2 inches off my hips. I may end up looking like an upside down triangle, which by the way is still a shape. My team still won on points.
I did not do well this week end eating wise. Or should I say wise eating. I got my dairy rations by eating milk chocolate. It was a busy weekend so I ate whatever was available and Saturday night eating out at Rolbertos was available. I still exercised six days, but Saturday was so cold that Pat Waters and I gave up riding our bikes around the green belt after one round on the small loop.
Our challenge this week is another week of bringing in food for the food bank. Last week one of my team members brought in 140 lbs. Kesler's and Ridley's were having their case lot sales so she just bought in some cases. That is why we won. Wish me luck and less pounds.

0 comments: