Monday, March 3, 2008

Week 1

I made it through the 1st week. I lost 4 pounds and my team won with a total loss of 31 lbs. Whoo hoo!
My team is doing really good while the other team is being a bit ho hum. They would have done
better if they would have showed up Friday to weigh or to the walk on Saturday. I think they had four members come Saturday while we had almost all of us plus one. This week we are to bring in
food for the food bank as our challenge. We will also measure Friday along with weighing in.
We will start getting prizes too. Hooray!!. So far I am having a lot of fun doing this.
Wish me luck for this week. If nothing else I am getting a lot of exercise and other than being exhausted. I feel pretty good.

2 comments:

Little Yancey Family said...

Congrats on losing 4 lbs! And it sounds like your team is kickin fanny!

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

I wish everyone would stop trying to lose weight it doesnt seem right that my only option is to gain weight! :) so go figure i only got a quilt and 2 blankets at the baby shower. Isnt that weird. Its because people cant sew like u talented people in Idaho